Friday 5 August 2011

Picnic in the Park

Tomorrow is the Bobcats Picnic in the Park and I am very excited!  I have a list of games to play - most of which I haven't played since sports day at school.  They include the following:

Wheel barrow races, three-legged football, British bulldog, balloonatic, cream cracker challenge, piggy back wars, belly burst, croquet, badminton, limbo, assault courses, blind man’s bluff etc.
For those who still haven't heard - you should have received an email about the time and place.  If you haven't check out our facebook page. 
All you need to do is bring along some food and drink and a good sense of humour.  The weather forecast is dry with sunny intervals, but should there be a light shower we have a large gazebo to shelter under – with some pimms and beer!  I would suggest not bringing a car if you can help it!
It should be such good fun - so I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment